Monday, September 22, 2008

My First Post

This will be in English since I know that none of you speak French as well as I do. the following entries will be part of a sweet project for my French 203 class. It is the brainchild of my superstar French teacher Mon. Dola. He went to the Sorbonne, so he is way smarter than anyone on Earth. Ergo this project will rule (with a capital R).

3 comments:

Amandaleigh said...

Hey neighbor,
As far as neighbors go, you're a pretty good one. I feel so special to be able to leave a comment on the blog of the best french speaker in the world (excluding M. Dola, who is a genius.) Thanks for being a good neighbor and not smelling bad etc. That would have been terrible.

-Amanda

Catherine Brenner said...

Am I allowed to correct your grammer? I guess not. I'll just bite my tounge and be suporive of your quest for higher Knowledge,

-Amy

P.S. If requests are possible, how about one on french poetry. I loooooooove french poetry.

Adrienne said...

You truly are the best French speaker. Ever. True facts.